My Name is Luna Shin:
CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR
Delivering Excellence in Creative Web Design, Digital Marketing, and Brand Identity Development
Accomplished Creative Art Director with extensive experience directing and implementing a broad range of revenue-generating design projects from concept to launch. Effective in translating business requirements into strong work products. Dynamic web designer adept at creating engaging digital marketing via customized WordPress-based sites and more.
Recognized for delivering out-of-the-box concepts, high-impact visuals, and innovative strategies for online and print based products. Able to drive market share, response rates, and customer base expansion using branding consistency, story-boarding, cross-channel marketing, print/web/interactive design, and creative team management.
VISUAL DESIGN: ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD (PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, INDESIGN, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE), WACOM TABLET
WEB DESIGN: WORDPRESS, SUBLIME, DREAMWEAVER, HTML5, JS, PAGE BUILDERS, HOSTING/DOMAINS, INSTAPAGE, UNBOUNCE, BROWSERSTACK, GOOGLE ADSense & ANALYTICS, OPTIN MONSTER, AXURE, VISME
EMAIL DESIGN: LITMUS, ESPS
BACK-END TOOLS: WORDPRESS APIS AND HOOKS, ZAPIER
PROJECT TRACKERS: JIRA, TRELLO, TABLEAU, G SUITE, OFFICE 365, MONDAY.COM, ASANA, SLACK, SKYPE, RingCentral, HighFive
CREATIVE ART DIRECTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT | UI/UX DESIGN | WEB & INTERACTIVE DESIGN | BRANDING | WORKFLOW PLANNING | PUBLICATION DESIGN | MARKETING & PROMOTIONAL PLANS AND MATERIALS | WEBSITE TRAFFIC ANALYTICS | TIME MANAGEMENT | RELATIONSHIP BUILDING | TEAM LEADERSHIP | TRAINING & MENTORING
Art Director |
Zeta Global, New York
Apr. 2019 to present
Managing a team of designers and developers who have gained a better foundation for work by conceiving and executing a refined aesthetic of clean, elegant, and premium design work utilizing multimedia, strong development skills, and typography. Overseeing the project strategy through planning, conceptualizing, and progressing the work product through its design and development process.
- Successfully created sales pitch presentations that lead to more opportunities for our team
- Created print and digital media, along with interactive site content, email, social media, and web design
- Ensured the brand identity of several websites in a cohesive, nondisruptive, and competitive way.
- Led projects to address business challenges; utilized B2B design to drive responses from Fortune 500 prospects.
- Assumed ownership of the American Express client; created 75+ websites in two weeks and managed the project with the Creative and Development teams resulting in $200K in cost savings and eliminated the client’s flight risk.
- Implemented the design request application, site building, and management process to enhance team productivity.
- Crafted email creatives for corporate-level clients; improved click rate and click through rates.
Lead Web Designer |
Zeta Global, New York
2015 ~ 2019
Trained and onboarded designers and remote based team members on WordPress web design. Managed and tracked a daily report for current/future projects and initiatives. Designed websites for site brands, including storyboards, layouts, and project planning. Created visual stories promoting engagement in the social space. Integrated WordPress sites with our company’s email services.
- Streamlined theme and plugin builds and maintained front-end and back-end client websites.
- Built and managed site development processes and site management for 200+ websites.
- Matched strategic direction with design results for the digital and web-based marketing initiatives; provided QA on creative deliverables; exhibited awareness of current web design practices and issued cross-browser compatibility.
- Coordinated back-up and security, migrated content, and performed quality assurance.
Web Designer |
Zeta Global, New York
2014 ~ 2015
Oversaw the marketing plan and developed marketing collateral, email branding, and landing pages for premier brands including Lyft, T-Mobile, MetLife, GlobeLife, H&R Block, Progressive Insurance, ADT, and multiple universities
- Drove email design, coding, testing, and email analysis.
- Led the seamless design of online marketing asset templates for the team.
- Created landing pages for clients and the team.
- Developed and managed Entertainment, Insurance, Financial, and Housing websites; created the sites concept and promoted the brand identities and value proposition.
Senior Web Designer |
INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL SYSTEMS, Fort Lee, NJ
2010 ~ 2013
Addressed gaps and enhanced the customer experience with products and solutions. Analyzed customer, business, and product performance metrics.
- Coordinated the project development lifecycle from proposal to product.
- Led multiple key projects including the JTR service website, the e-commerce site, and ERP System’s UI/UX for Innovative Cosmetic Concept LLC.
- Developed the International Digital Systems’ new identity system website.
- Created a LIG Insurance Portal Electronic Ticket Management System (ETMS), Billing Portal UI/UX design, business pitch materials, and branding materials.
Manager of the Design Team |
Futurewiz Corp., Seoul
Dec. 2002 ~ Aug. 2006
Major projects include: Primetime Korean broadcasting network MBC’s World Cup site; WOW TV’s on-line simulated investment contest site; Korean securities company Kiwoom.com’s secured website; top Korean carrier KTF’s mobile game site ‘Pang Pang Baby’
Design Specialist |
Danal Co., Ltd., Seoul
Oct. 1999 ~ Oct. 2002
Major projects include: User interface display for Sewon Telecom mobile phones and Hyundai Gulliver phone; Korean carrier Hanaro Telecom website development and display booth design for the 2002 COEX Business Fair
Degree: M.S. Candidate in Multimedia Design; Attended 2005-2006
Institution: Sangmyung Graduate School of Art & Design, Seoul, Rep. of Korea
Degree: B.A. in Printmaking, 2000
Institution: Hongik University, Seoul, Rep. of Korea.
HONORS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
Accepted for 2003,2002 Korean Contemporary Printings Competition & Exhibition.
Member of Hongik Printmakers Association
Working proficiency in Korean (verbal and written).